Thursday, November 15, 2012

Triune Blog Train - Thankful


Triune Blog Train time!
The theme for November is Thankful. The color palette:


As I already said over on my blog, I went COMPLETELY overboard this month.  So, here are some more pieces for you!

I got so much positive feedback about the border papers from the STS Family Meal Time Road Trip, that I have more for you this time around too.  They are a little artsy, but I hope you like them.
You can pick up this border paper pack here on my blog:



My alpha pack here on my blog:


And this great word art pack on my facebook page:



I have had several people comment about not having a facebook account.  And I respect your decision, so if you do not have an account, but would like the items offered on facebook. . . Please email me and I will get you the link to download those pieces.  sairidesigns @ gmail [dot] com


Now, here are your stops:

Sairi Designs
Digital Scrapbooking Resource Center <-- You are here
GraceBlossoms4U
Scrappin' Sisters
BlueCat
Karen Diamond Designs
A-M Digital Designs
One Step Away International
Touched By A Butterfly
Callaluna Creations
Outside the Box Design Studio

If you lose your way, head back to the Train Station at Sairi Designs!

And please leave a comment below - I love hearing from you!  Enjoy!



2 comments: